Autism Research in Collaboration with Bedford University and York Testing Laboratories.
Free Food Intolerance Testing worth £274.00
For Autistic Children aged 10-14
Please see below for Criteria:
1. Must provide confirmation of a diagnosis of autism by a qualified professional for example their GP.
2. Must have 5 or more symptoms noted in Section A of the Behaviour and Health Questionnaire.
3. Must not have any other major health concerns.
4. Must be aged between 10 - 14 years
5. They must not have already undertaken any food elimination testing or diet and be willing to eliminate the offending food found to be positive in the FoodScan 113 test.
6. Must be willing to complete a behavioural questionnaire prior to elimination and at 1 and 3 months.
7. Must be willing to share date for research (although all personal information will be omitted for confidentiality).
Places are limited so if you are interested, please reply as soon as possible. Please call Naomi Johnson on 07921 651 970 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org